FAQ & Helpful Hints
2500 25 Side Road Milton, Ontario L0P 1B0
We are currently closed for the season.
Please visit our What To See page for everything you can do on the farm.
You can also Purchase Tickets in advance online!
We are committed to your health and safety and are taking all necessary precautions so that you may enjoy your visit with us. We are confident all visitors may easily practice physical distancing on our 30 acres, and yet we do not take our role lightly. Our precautions include but are not limited to:
– Multiple hand sanitizing stations around the property
– Limiting the number of people in our Shoppe at one time
– Staff wearing masks when and where appropriate
– Frequent sanitizing of common areas and surfaces
– Enforcing physical distancing standards
– Sanitizing washroom facilities after each use
– Offering prepurchase admission tickets
– Sanitizing borrowed scissors after each use
– Use of take-home mason jars for bouquets instead of borrowed buckets
– Limiting the number of people on the wagon at one time
– For “Build-A-Bouquet” visitors, we will provide you with a mason jar and a pair of scissors upon your arrival. The jar is yours to keep, and we ask that you return the scissors afterwards – we will sanitize them after each use.
– Frontline healthcare workers receive free admission for the 2020 season. Build-A-Bouquet is extra, please contact us for more information
– The time slots given on the online tickets are for your arrival time, within an hour and a half.
– Bring suitable walking shoes, sun protection, bug spray, and hydration!
– Dogs are welcome, provided they are on a short leash and cleaned up after
– Picnicing is encouraged! We have picnic tables that will be sanitized after each use
-The use of drones is prohibited
– Photographers wishing to book a shoot are asked to contact us directly by phone or email
-Children under the age of 5 are free
Come see what’s going on in Milton and Guelph area!
Send us a message
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
💐 U-Pick Herb & Flower Farm
🧠 Promoting Wellness & Wellbeing
☕ Farm-grown Teas, skincare & more
📢 Fields closed for the season